Release Date: 13 January 2021
A new property, Init timeout (miliseconds), was added to the Java Scope activity in order to prevent null references before the environment is up and running.
- The Invoke Java Method activity can now invoke Generic methods.
- In the same activity you can now call methods with null values for parameters, which produced an error until now.
Release Date: 9 October 2018
Being one of the most used programming languages, we have now integrated Java into our product in the form of some new activities. This new addition to our ever-growing pool of languages enables you to invoke your already existing Java code directly from UiPath. The Java Activities Pack features six new activities and a proprietary variable,
JavaObject, that help you harness the full power of Java into your automation projects:
- Java Scope - Initializes a specified Java library and provides a scope for Java Activities. All Java activities must run inside a Java Scope.
- Load Jar - Loads a Java Library Package file in the current Java Scope for subsequent actions. A method can be invoked only after its respective class library is loaded.
- Invoke Java Method - Invokes a specified Java method from a
.jarloaded in the Java Scope. The result is stored in a
- Convert Java Object - Converts a
JavaObjectinto a .NET primitive data type. Only primitive .NET types and
Arraysof primitive .NET types are supported.
- Create Java Object - Creates a
JavaObjectvariable from a class by using the builder specified in the TargetType property field. The class must be defined in the
.jarsupplied in the Load Jar activity.
- Get Field - Returns a public field from a specified
JavaObjectvariable or from a public static field inside a class.
The moment is finally here - the entire UiPath Platform has been localized, so that you can have a truly immersive experience, from install to design and execution. Now, besides English, you can access everything, including our online documentation, in Japanese.
Updated 3 months ago