- New User Management feature is added to set user permissions within the Task Mining service. Adding a user group within Task Mining allows promoting cloud platform users to Process SME role (allowing see only Discovery Results in Task Mining projects) or Admin role (providing full administrator access to Task Mining projects without providing admin access to other Uipath Cloud Platform services).
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII) data masking feature is now available in public preview. This feature lets you hide sensitive information like email addresses, phone numbers, names, etc. You can learn more about this feature in Output Configuration page.
- Anonymize user names on the Discovery results page feature is now available in Data Collection Policies setting. Enabling this feature will transform real user names from Discovery Results to User 1, User 2, etc.
- New Save View feature is available when viewing a Task. This feature becomes accessible once Trace Filters are applied, allowing you to save filters values as they change the task diagram view.
- The Client App is now updated to version 21.7.2.
Updated 2 months ago