Release date: 7 April 2021
Start All button is added to the top of the Team table. It allows starting the recording for all users that are in Stopped status.
The Dashboard is renamed to Overview so that users will not confuse it with Process Mining dashboards.
Series of banners added to the Overview to indicate the project readiness and let you know if Output Configuration is available and if Recorded Application list is configured.
A new tutorial is available, shown on the first launch of Task Mining service, guiding you through the product features.
- A new design for the task diagram is applied with many improvements as: better view fit, faster performance, and the ability to display more details about steps and their transitions.
- When a trace is selected, the diagram of the task is re-drawn to match the selected trace steps.
- In Discovered Results, Study is renamed as Analysis.
- Steps frequency is added to the step cards - it indicates how often the steps appear across all traces in the task.
- After a Step name is edited, the new name will be applied to all tasks that contain the step and their respective filters.
- Arrows that connect steps are now thicker or thinner depending on how many transitions they represent.
Updated 13 days ago