Release date: 19 November 2020
The Data Collection Policies is a new section added to the Project Settings page. When enabled, a consent dialog is displayed when the Admin initiates a user recording process. This enables users to Accept or Decline the recording terms and conditions. The Admin has the option to set up a specific timeframe for the recurring consent collection. Furthermore, the Admin can browse the history of consent collection via the View users consent logs link.
To support this feature the new Pending status is made available.
- Project Settings > Configure Upcoming Output > Screenshot Obfuscation Method and Hashing of Sensitive Users Data sections: the options available under these two sections have been updated. The available options are Keep Original for Screenshot Obfuscation Method and On/Off for Hashing of Sensitive Users Data. Please note that the change applies to all old and new accounts.
- Team table: the Details column is added to the table in order to provide information about the current user status. It can indicate errors, alerts, pause time, or the consent status.
- Team table > Details column: to evidentiate non-critical issues that users might encounter when recording data, the Alerts are now available. The alerts do not stop or interfere with the user recording. Also, it's worth mentioning that multiple alerts can be displayed at the same time for a user account. As of now, the following alerts can be encountered:
- Queue is shut down - displayed when the user closes the Queue. This signifies that the Recorder is capturing data still, but it will not be processed until they re-launch the app. This information is also communicated to the user via a notification message.
- Queue is slowed - displayed once a user recorded more than 1000 actions and has less than 15% of them processed by the queue.
- Network Shared Folder is not accessible - displayed when the queue can't access the Network Shared Folder signifying that the data is saved in the user’s storage. Note that the last Network Shared Folder access attempt is marked with a timestamp.
- User recording goal is reached - displayed when the user goal set in the Project Settings is reached by the user.
Updated 5 months ago