Release date: March 17th, 2020
The name of the application is changed from Explorer Expert to Task Capture.
All relevant areas are now updated with the new name. There is a new logo, the User Guide URL and content are updated, as well as the installer file, data files, and folders, and the License Details page.
- The undo command (Ctrl+Z) did not work when applied to the steps panel if no step was previously selected.
- A duplicated image reference was displayed when opening the .ssp file.
- The entire text recognized by OCR was removed as soon as updates were applied to any step from the captured diagram.
A hotfix was released on March 20th 2020 to address the below issues.
If you encountered any of them, please download and reinstall Task Capture using the same link.
- Numbered or bullet list copied from web-pages and pasted into the step title or description was incorrectly displayed in the exported PDD file.
- The export to Word failed in case step title or description contained special symbols, such as %.
Updated 23 days ago