Release date: 8 July 2020
This release marks the General Availability of the Test Suite, giving you access to creating test cases and data-driven test cases in Studio with a Studio Pro license, enhanced management, and execution features aboard Test Manager, and the highly useful capabilities inside the UiPath.MobileAutomation.Activities package.
Enabled Workflow Analyzer rules are displayed first in the Project Settings window. If all are enabled, then the rules are displayed by code first.
After a process is executed, the
initiatedBy parameter in the
Execution.log states if the process was triggered from within Studio, Orchestrator or UiPath Assistant. Read more about logs here.
We have also updated the Welcome to Studio screen. The links to Academy, Tutorials and the introductory video are still there, but the illustrations were improved.
- The Log Message activity is no longer saved under the list of Favorites because its namespace has changed. The available workaround is to remove the Log Message entry from the
Favorites.xmlfile, launch Studio, add Log Message to the Favorites list, and restart Studio.
The following entry must be removed from the
<Activity DisplayName="Log Message" ClassName="UiPath.Core.Activities.LogMessage" />.
- The Locals panel did not sort variables, arguments, and activity properties by name, type, or value.
- Fixed an issue that prevented certain libraries from being published because they contained base types in different assemblies.
- The Output folder is once again part of the Robotic Enterprise Framework template.
- The Universal Search bar returns annotations from
.xamlfiles opened in the Designer panel. Please note that, exact match annotations are trimmed in the search results.
- The UiPath.UIAutomationNext.Activities package is no longer installed by default when migrating projects from a version older than v2018.3 to the current v2020.4.3 version. This package was added when migration was performed to the Studio version, v2020.4.1.
- The ST-USG-009 Unused Variables Workflow Analyzer rule is no longer triggered if variables are used only in the Target section of an activity.
- Fixed an issue that prevented variables from expressions from being renamed in certain cases.
- Double-clicking on results in the Error panel generated by Workflow Analyzer rules focuses on the element that triggered the analysis error or warning.
- The ST-USG-009 Unused Variables Workflow Analyzer rule now takes into account variables used as arguments when invoking other workflows with the Invoke Workflow File activity.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from importing Postman collections shared in multiple workspaces.
- The Workflow Analyzer now correctly analyzes projects, regardless of the regional settings on the machine.
- The Enter key improperly added a new line in the activity input text field or the Expression Editor, instead of saving the text that you inputted.
Updated 2 months ago