Release date: 10th February 2020
- If you encounter the
System.MissingMethodExceptionwhen executing a process that invokes a library, you should recompile your library using dependencies with a version closer to the ones used in the aforementioned process. It is recommended for libraries and processes to use the same versions of dependencies, or within a difference of minor package updates, to avoid running into breaking changes. Learn more about this here.
- Libraries containing either a folder or
.xamlfile with the same name as the library, and an Invoke Workflow File activity inside a
.xamlfile located in a subfolder, cannot be published. The workaround is explained in detail here.
- The Universal Search does not return activity annotations.
- Fixed an issue that prevented libraries containing
.xamlfiles invoked from parent folders from being published from Studio v2019.10.3.
- Fixed an issue that prevented newly created projects from being persisted in the Recent section after upgrading from v2018.4.7.
- Libraries containing Select Item activity could not be published.
- The telemetry toggle in Settings > General tab was greyed out after activating an Enterprise trial license.
Updated 7 days ago