Release date: 10th January 2019
This new year brings two more languages in the entire UiPath Platform - French and Russian. Since we layed down the foundations of localization in our previous release, we are continuing our efforts in bringing you a more immersive experience and lowering the language barrier bit by bit.
Projects created in Studio v2018.3 that contain
UiPath.UIAutomation.Activities dependency version higher than 188.8.131.52 and lower than version 18.3.6877.28298 are automatically migrated to the latter version.
To help you get a better handle on what happened during the setup process,
UiPathStudio.msi now also logs licensing information (
regutil.exe) while it is running, at a custom location.
- Some logs are not localizable in the Output panel or the Studio log file. For the Studio log file to be localized entirely make sure the machine’s keyboard input language is set to Japanese, Russian or French.
- Values for Boolean data type variables and arguments aren’t localizable.
- If the Russian, Japanese, or French .Net framework language pack version is different than the .Net framework version running on the machine, Studio is unable to create or open projects. The .Net framework and related language pack version must correspond, and any additional .Net framework versions installed on the machine should be removed.
- Running processes could not be stopped on Studio Community Edition
UiPathStudio.exewith the update channel set to Stable, and
UiPath.Agent.exerunning before opening the updated Studio.
- When the language was set to Japanese, using Web Recording did not type into fields if the Empty field check box was selected.
- Certain Studio ribbon icons were improperly displayed when the window was resized.
Updated 28 days ago