Release date: 3 June 2021
A belated Happy International Children's Day to the kid inside you or around you.
And because children mindsets have no limit or knowledge of impossible, we support that and release a cumulative update to overcome possible slopes in creating a better world for the future (our children).
Upgrading to Az v6.0.0 when any previous version of the module is in use causes the following message to pop up:
WARNING: The version 'x.x.x' of module 'Az.<Name>' is currently in use. Retry the operation after closing the applications. In order to solve this problem, make sure to execute
Publish-Orchestrator.ps1 in a new PowerShell session.
You can use API to retrieve attachments for your test case and test sets executions.
Deleting individual test cases is now available.
UiPath goal of creating a robot for every person may imply thousands of users to operate at the same time on actions. This scenario requires stable Orchestrator and Action Center configurations, and optimal API response times.
You are now able to connect multiple users to Action Center and have them process actions simultaneously, while thousands of attended robots run their jobs in the background.
To read more details about the environmental setup to support this load, head over to the Hardware Requirements section.
It is now possible to disable proxy integration by means of a new
ProxyIntegration.Enabled. By default, the parameter is not visible, and its value is set to
true, which means that proxy integration will be enabled unless otherwise specified.
Having somewhere around 80 thousand attended robots running under users with the Allow to be Automation User role causes performance degradation. This is due to the role having View permissions on Alerts. Remove View on Alerts privileges from the Allow to be Automation User as a workaround.
- Fixed missing
queueItem.transactionStartedWebhook event payload.
- You can now use Dynatrace OneAgent for Application Performance Monitoring (APM) without the risk of Identity Server startup issues.
- Searching for packages and libraries in Orchestrator did not work for NuGet packages in external feeds. We've improved search term extraction and searching now works as expected.
- Updating the license online failed with the message "Failed to update the license. Please reduce the number of robots" after deleting a classic folder to reduce the number of Attended Named User licenses in use because the deletion did not release the licenses.
- Bulk uploading queue items through a file would cause significant performance degradation in v2021.4 Orchestrator when compared to v2020.10. This issue has been fixed, and previous performance capabilities have been restored.
- We've made some adjustments to the way certificate rotation is handled in Identity Server's
appsettings.Production.json. For more details, see Certificate Rotation.
See Activity Package Versions
The following activity packages and versions are included in the
Erratum June 2021
The Test Automation release items have been announced in this release, however, both items will be officially available in the following June deployment of Orchestrator.
Updated 2 months ago