Release date: 23 March 2021
This update fixes a couple of bugs.
- Packaging Orchestrator projects version 2018.x did not work with the UiPath automation package 2.3. The issue has been fixed using UiPath Pack with Studio version 2018.x.
- Executing tests within Orchestrator processes did not work whenever they were uploaded via the UiPath Deploy task and then ran through the UiPath Run Tests step. This issue was caused by a duplicate package version in Orchestrator.
Release date: 11 March 2021
This update provides compatibility with our latest UiPath Cloud Orchestrator version. If you are using a cloud-hosted UiPath Orchestrator, make sure that you update your UiPath Jenkins plugin.
- Our tasks are now all localizable, supporting the following languages: German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Korean, Chinese, Japanese.
- For changing your display language in Jenkins, see Using local language.
- If your local language is not supported, our plugin will fall back to English.
- The plugin now depends on the localization-support plugin, version 1.1. This dependency will automatically be installed upon installing or updating the plugin. The minimum required Jenkins version will be 2.173 as per this dependency.
When packing libraries, we now output more logging information about the compiling process. Also, packing a library will fail if the library compilation fails.
- We fixed an issue were packing a process with an entry point XAML file that contains In/Out argument would not create the In/Out arguments in the generated package, resulting in the arguments not being available in Orchestrator.
- We fixed an issue that resulted in packing incorrectly a library when the plugin is run on a Windows machine with FIPS enabled.
Updated 2 months ago