Release date: 11 May 2020
Insights now supports the hierarchical folder structure of Orchestrator, meaning you can now filter all dashboards and data according to folder and/or subfolder.
Along with the folders feature, Insights now also supports Long-Running Workflows. We’ve added some new dashboards specifically designed for Long-Running Workflow data (available on Go! marketplace) and Licensing data (available OOTB).
Full support of the newest members of UiPath Platform is available in Insights with data ingestion for your StudioX, StudioPro, and Testing Robots.
The installation and tenant enablement process, and upgrading Insights, has been simplified and improved.
- After upgrading the Insights version, the browser cache must be cleared and the Insights page reloaded for the UI updates to take effect.
- Editing the Gantt chart widget of the Robots dashboard may cause both the Insights and Orchestrator pages to become unresponsive.
- The calendar heatmap widget does not function when viewed in Orchestrator, only in the Insights Portal.
- Exporting the Business ROI dashboard as an image occasionally fails. Exporting as PDF functions normally. This only occurs in Orchestrator, it works as expected in Insights Portal.
- The setting of a custom name for a process in Orchestrator is not reflected in Insights.
Updated 10 months ago