Release Date: 7th October 2019
- The Report abuse, Edit and Delete functions actions can now be found under a drop-down menu marked with three dots.
- The My Components section has been updated with a Your review column. Here you will see an average score of all the reviews that your component received.
- After downloading a component you will have the option to Leave a review available. This replaces the option to Bookmark for later.
- The Studio Version from the Report a Bug form, formerly a drop-down list, is now a free text field.
- The Title option is removed from the Component Review form.
- The Review field from the Component Review form is renamed Comment.
- The Go! promotional banner displays now information about Product Portal.
- The header menu is updated with the Beta option. Here users will have access to the platform roadmap and the Community Blog.
- The Product board URL was updated with the new version.
- The date when reviews and questions have been posted was not displayed on the component Details page.
- The Product Board had display issues if opened on the mobile app.
- A typo was displayed on the Not a Contributor yet banner.
- When a component was in the submitted status, its details were not visible to the author.
- The meta description and social platforms labels for the Japan localized page were not set in Japanese.
Updated 5 months ago