Release Date: 27th January 2020
The name of the platform was changed from Explorer Expert to Task Capture. This change was made on 16 March 2020, version 2019.10.5. All the notes released before this date will display the old platform name.
You can now save the Process Diagram as a .jpg image file
The overall UX with the license activation flow:
- added info label to the code form input
- auto-generation of ‘-‘ symbols to provide the proper code format
- auto removal of accidentally added spaces during offline activation
- Undo and Redo actions.
UX with Diagram Editor – added center alignment of the sequence while renaming it
Japanese localization of files exported to Word and modal windows
- A customized Word template wasn’t exported
- Process Document files created in v.2019.10.1 and older couldn’t be exported to Word
- ‘Temp’ directory disappeared while saving XAML file
- Opening of a saved file failed in certain situations
- Unnecessary ‘Save’ modal window appeared while saving the opened file
- Screenshots weren’t added to the first newly created sequence in just opened file
A hotfix was released on January 29th to address the following issue. If you encountered this issue, please download and reinstall Explorer Expert using the same link.
- All Word templates disappear from the 'Template View' page. This issue could be reproduced in v.2019.10.3 of Explorer Expert published on January 27th if the custom template was created in v. 2019.10.0 and 2019.10.1.
Updated 23 days ago