The name of the platform was changed from Connect to Marketplace. This change was made on 11 December 2020. All the notes released before this date will display the old platform name.
- The Marketplace space underwent a refactoring process in order to improve your experience while navigating through the available components.
- Multiple enhancements have been done to the Search function throughout Marketplace in order to facilitate the user's interaction with the section. The updates include the following:
- The Search box is redesigned and its location is updated.
- A Sorting drop-down option is now available allowing users to order the content from Marketplace using various criteria.
- The platform now processes spaces or symbols as well as misspelling words within the search query.
- Users have the option to view and edit their search queries after the search results are returned. Moreover, a Clear field button is displayed allowing them to easily clear all inputted search queries.
- A loading state is displayed in the search box after submitting a search query.
- The Search triggers are enhanced and now include search as you type feature inside the component listing section as well as clicking the Search button or pressing the Enter key when searching outside it.
- When reaching a No Results page as an outcome of filtering the results of a query, a message is now displayed providing information about the way to improve your search and allowing you to clear the applied filters.
- Users from China can now perform searches for specific components.
- The Enterprise support hyperlink available for components which have the Enterprise support tag
is localized and redirects users to the Japan Team Support.
- The Academy hyperlink accessible from the Connect home page is localized.
- The hyperlink for the Certification option available under the Academy module is localized.
- The hyperlink for the Training option available under the Academy module is localized.
- The hyperlink for the Get certified option available under the Academy home page is localized.
- The hyperlink for the Start learning now option available under the Academy home page is localized.
- If a component was updated, the Published Date was updated to the date when the update was made.
- Several display issues occurring when Connect was opened with Microsoft Edge were fixed.
Updated about a month ago