Company Admins have now the option to access a Leads Report containing a list of all the incoming Leads received for Components submitted on behalf of the Company, a Bugs Report containing a list of all the Bugs reported on Components submitted on behalf of the company and a Components Report containing a list of all the components submitted on behalf of the Company. The following actions are available for each of the above-mentioned reports:
- Filter the information from the table based on their status.
- Sort the information from the table using column filters.
- Export the table in a CSV format.
Additionally, in the Leads Report the Company Admin can update the Lead status from the Status column, and in the Components Report the Company Admin can Archive a component or change its Owner from the Actions column.
The date format for the Company Admin tables is now enhanced. The updated information can be checked in the following tables:
- Curate Components
- My Components
- The profile page of a deleted user account was still accessible.
The Trusted icon is now displayed both on the Component Card and the Details page.
Enhanced performance updates.
- The hyperlink from the platform footer pointing towards the Platform Roadmap was incorrectly labeled.
- After an account affiliated to a company was deleted, the account details were still available in the Company reporting section.
- Because the Google Maps API was disabled the Profile setup could not be completed.
- For Newly created account the badges and achievements icons were not instantly displayed.
Updated 2 months ago