- To avoid confusion the option to Create Component available under the Marketplace module is now renamed as Upload Component.
- The option to Upload Component is now available also by clicking the My Profile icon.
- The Create New button is no longer available.
- Community > Meetups & Events: the hyperlink is updated to communityevents.uipath.com
- Comunity > People: the text displayed for the sorting filter is updated to:
- Alphabetical A-Z (this will be ascending)
- Alphabetical Z-A (this will be descending)
- Marketplace > Components > View All: the Component Type filter criteria display is enhanced. The number of components available in each category is now clearly illustrated.
- The Refresh session pop up is no longer displayed.
- New content is available in the FAQs section, Community module.
- The email notification sent to a Company Admin when a user requested to affiliate with their company, contained an incorrect hyperlink for the Respond option.
The process behind following a user account was updated. Now, if the Follow button is clicked by a user who is not logged in, a message is displayed allowing them to first access the login page and redirecting them to the UserProfile page they wanted to follow as soon as the authentication is successful.
- While exploring the Leaderboard page the mouse cursor disappeared when hovering over the user rank information.
- The Member Since information was not displayed when accessing a User Profile page.
- When completing the Component Upload Form > Overview section, the message Component overview must be less than 5000 characters was displayed even if the number of characters entered was under the filed limitation (2000).
- When completing the Component Upload Form > Support section, if the Enterprise Support is selected URLs without https protocol could have been saved in the website field. If such a page was accessed by a user, the 404 error message was displayed.
- When trying to finding a specific component using the search box, the displayed results were not accurate.
Updated about a month ago