- C# and Visual Basic are two new options added to the Components uploaded/downloaded from the Marketplace. These enhance the description of the downloadable components by adding information about the appropriate language compatibility of the Studio project. This update is reflected in the following pages:
- Component Upload Form;
- Component Profile page;
Furthermore, all Custom-Activity, Snippet, Workflow-Template, Solution, and Demo component types have now the Visual Basic label displayed.
- When accessing the Messaging feature a banner is now displayed notifying users about the upcoming decommissioning of this option.
- Component Profile page > Summary section: the way the section was displayed was misrepresented.
- Marketplace > Components: the URL where the user was redirected was not https://connect.uipath.com/marketplace/all-components,
- When accessing the Japanese localized Marketplace the tag meant to mark components with Enterprise support was incorrectly displayed.
- 6 new components are available in the Microsoft bundle.
- The Get Started page for the Marketplace module is enhanced with a Browse the Marketplace button that is continuously displayed while scrolling within the page. Furthermore, the whole page design is improved.
- The Enquiries number is now displayed on the component card for Lead Generating components. This replaces the number of Downloads.
- Community > Explore People: if the user opened a profile page from a user card where the rank and location were visible and then returned to the to overview screen, the rank, and the location were no longer displayed on that user's card.
- After signing up using the email address the user received two different for email verification:
one from UiPath Platform email@example.com and one from UiPath firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Users were able to upload .php files as their avatar image even though the standard format for this filed is image file: gif, jpeg, jpg, png.
Updated 2 months ago