- Visual Basic and C# and Visual Basic are two new options added to the Components uploaded/downloaded from the Marketplace. These enhance the component description by adding information about the appropriate language compatibility of the Studio project. This update is reflected in the following pages:
- Component Upload Form;
- Component Profile page;
Furthermore, all Custom-Activity, Snippet, Workflow-Template, Solution, and Demo component types have now the Visual Basic label displayed.
- When accessing the Messaging feature a banner is now displayed notifying users about the upcoming decommissioning of this option.
- Component Profile page > Summary section: the way the section was displayed was misrepresented.
- Marketplace > Components: the URL where the user was redirected was not https://connect.uipath.com/marketplace/all-components,
- When accessing the Japanese localized Marketplace the tag meant to mark components with Enterprise support was incorrectly displayed.
- 6 new components are available in the Microsoft bundle.
- The Get Started page for the Marketplace module is enhanced with a Browse the Marketplace button that is continuously displayed while scrolling within the page. Furthermore, the whole page design is improved.
- The Enquiries number is now displayed on the component card for Lead Generating components. This replaces the number of Downloads.
- Community > Explore People: if the user opened a profile page from a user card where the rank and location were visible and then returned to the to overview screen, the rank, and the location were no longer displayed on that user's card.
- After signing up using the email address the user received two different for email verification:
one from UiPath Platform firstname.lastname@example.org and one from UiPath email@example.com.
- Users were able to upload .php files as their avatar image even though the standard format for this filed is image file: gif, jpeg, jpg, png.
Updated 5 days ago