Release date: February 14th, 2020
The name of the platform was changed from Connect Enterprise Hub to Automation Hub. This change was made on 26 February 2020. All the notes released before this date will display the old platform name.
- Save View option
Customers now have the possibility to save a custom view for the All, Assessment Pipeline and Decision Pipeline tables available in the Automation Pipeline. This option allows users to customize the visible columns, sorting option, filters, and the number of items displayed.
- Automation Pipeline > Quick View: Process Owner search has been optimized. This will decrease the search time especially for tenants with numerous users.
- Automation Profile page > Collaborators > Manage Roles and Permissions > Add Collaborator: Collaborator search has been optimized. This will decrease the search time especially for tenants with numerous users.
- Users are informed through a message displayed in all the sections used for file upload not to upload classified information or personal data.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline > Decision Pipeline > Table > Action column: in case the table contained only a few items, not all the available Actions were visible.
- Automation Profile page > Cost Benefit Analysis (Edit mode) > RPA Software Costs table: the header labels were truncated.
- Average Automation Cost Dashboard > By Ease Of Implementation chart: the order in which the Cost Type columns were displayed was not consistent with the order of the Cost Types in Cost Benefit Analysis.
- Explore Automations page: when accessed via Internet Explorer the automation cards were overlapping causing a mismatch in the sort area.
- Submit idea - Employee Driven > Let's get started > question 1/9: when accessed via Internet Explorer users were not able to edit the Description area and were not allowed to move forward with the idea submission.
Updated about a month ago