If you tried to access https://platform.uipath.com/ while we were performing maintenance, and it's not working anymore, clear your web browser's cache and try again.
Based on your feedback, the Tasks functionality has been augmented to incorporate a couple of new usability improvements. All of this without the hassle of going back to the grid view every single time. Explicitly:
- We added the ability to navigate from one task to another while in form view.
- You can now assign/reassign the task from within the form itself.
- After validating a task form, you have the option to automatically move on to the next one while in form view. Details here.
So as to better label Robots that do not rely on an Orchestrator license, all license source fields in Orchestrator that depict this concept have been renamed using the Stand-alone notion.
Managing your organization and deployment using modern folders is made easier as you can now automatically create roles for each type of user. See the corresponding permissions for each available role here.
All alert messages now contain the full folder path to help you easily identify where the error occurred.
- The webhook payload for queue events did not contain information related to the queue SLA.
ProvisionTypeparameter was required when making POST requests to the
/odata/Robotsendpoint. We fixed it so that’s no longer the case.
- For tenants with a timezone different than the default (UTC) Coordinated Universal Time, the dates uploaded to a calendar via .csv files were incorrectly displayed with a difference of minus one day
- Fixed an issue where the folder structure (i.e. root and subfolders) was not taken into consideration for the alphabetical ordering of the Folders list. For example, with root folders A and B, where A has subfolders C and D, B was displayed directly under A rather than it's subfolders.
Yet another watermark moment for us at UiPath, and hopefully a game changer in your automation path, as this release introduces our new celebrity child: AI Fabric. Aimed at providing an artificial intelligence-powered RPA solution, AI Fabric is able to elevate the capabilities of your workflows using AI technologies. Long story short, we wanted to give you a method to augment your RPA potential through AI algorithms.
Long story not-so-short, AI Fabric breaks down the barriers between RPA and data science teams as it enables you to build, deploy, and manage machine learning models and other AI skills using UiPath Orchestrator, and then consume them within RPA workflows in UiPath Studio. Learn more about it here.
A series of open-source prebuilt packages are provided by UiPath Engineers through the Open Source Data Science Community. You can find the list, and a broad description of each package here. Of course, you can build your own ML packages specifically suited to the unique needs of your business, as described here.
We took care of version control as well, so you don’t have to worry about visibility on how skills are being used across teams or when they undergo changes. See here all there is to know about package versioning.
Please note AI Fabric is available in English and is licensed as a separate service. For now, it is only accessible via your Cloud Platform account on the Enterprise plan. Learn how to access it here.
In order to support the AI Fabric initiative, we have created a new activity pack, UiPath.MLServices.Activities, which contains the ML Skill activity, that enables you to summon ML Skills at any point in your automation process. Keep in mind that this activity package is only available in Studio v2019.10+, and can only be used by Robots v2019.10+.
The User Permissions window has been subtly enhanced to make it easier to assess what permissions your user has been granted on a per folder basis, and whether they have been explicitly assigned or inherited from the tenant. See here details.
The Include Subfolders option is now also available for the SLA page as well, such that you can select if the contents of any existing subfolders are included or not when monitoring your queues.
- Various error messages where displayed when you searched for a directory group or user on the Add Directory User or Group window using special characters such as
- An error would occur when making API calls to endpoints that have pagination parameters (i.e.
odata/Users) without an included
Updated about a month ago