Build number: 20.10.2
- The information available in the Workspace > Automation Pipeline’s 5 views (All, Review, Decision Pipeline, Implementation, and Live) can now be accessed by the users based on their account assigned permissions. For more details please check the Automation Pipeline page from our User Guide.
- The footer of the emails sent by the Automation Hub platform is redesigned and contains an Unsubscribe link.
- When accessing the FAQ > Citizen Developer section > Where can I find more information about the Citizen Developer framework? question: the link referenced for the Citizen Developer Framework page was incorrect.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People > Upload CSV: if a CSV file containing the slug
"[["ah-standard-user",0]]" defining a user role was uploaded the user's role was marked as undefined.
- Explore > People > User card: the number displayed under the Collaborations section was not updated for Citizen Development Power users when they selected to start the development for an automation.
- User Profile page: the number displayed under the Automations tab counter was increased by 2 if the user submitted a Citizen Developed Automation.
- User Profile page: the number displayed under the Automations tab counter was increased by 2 if the user was both the Submitter and the Process Owner of an idea.
- User Profile page: the number displayed under the Automations tab counter was increased by one if the user clicked the Request button of a Citizen Development Automation Profile.
- Automation Profile page > Edit view > Date Submitted field and Cost Benefit Analysis area: when updating a date using the calendar picker the new date was not saved.
- If the selected language was French, in Dashboards > Automation Program Performance > 2020 Pipeline Evolution chart the name tag was missing for the months of September and February.
Updated 13 days ago