Build number: 21.3.2
- Explore > Components: Upload Component form is improved with the ability to add Embed Links besides documentation upload.
- My Tasks: Users with Technical Reviewer role receiving tasks for making automations available, can now see the requester's name.
- Automation Profile Page > Cost Benefit Analysis page in Edit mode: RPA Software Costs can be reset to the default value by removing the RPA Software Costs row.
- The Open API permission system is now updated to work by the same principles as the ones included in the Automation Hub interface. For more information check Permissions Per Endpoint page.
- Updated Swagger documentation to include the new
advanced_informationoption at the bottom of the Input Parameters section. More information here.
- Share an Idea: The “I don't know” response option from the documentation question was not translated.
- Share an Idea: Name your idea and Description fields had no character limit.
- Automation Profile Page: Changing the development type of an Idea to "No development type" was not being saved.
Build number: 21.3.1
- Audit logs feature is now available for system admins, account owners and other roles with the Audit Logs permission.
This security enhancement allows privileged users to view and download CSV reports containing information about the user activity on their Automation Hub instance as well as Open API calls made.
- Share an Idea flow is now redesigned in a single page, with more specific answer options, for providing a better user experience when submitting automation ideas.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Import Pipeline: the Import Pipeline CSV template and the table with imported automations are now updated to align with the new Share an Idea experience.
- Process Mining ideas are now marked with the lightning icon in the Explore Ideas page and in the Workspace tables.
- Automation Profile > About page: A user with Process Owner collaborator role is no longer able to change the Phase and Status of the idea or automation post Qualification phase approval. The only roles who can perform this action are Project Manager, Program Manager and System Admin.
- My Profile: mentions regarding energy cells are now removed as they are no longer relevant for the product's future development.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People: An upload progess is now displayed, when a CSV file with multiple users is being uploaded.
- The Citizen Developer flow available in the FAQ is now translated for all available languages.
- Following our goal to deliver a consistent design experience throughout all the UiPath product suite, the below changes are now live:
- Table visualization is improved.
- FAQ page is redesigned.
- POST Upload documentation to Automation Hub from a local source is now available. More information can be found here.
- When accessing Admin Console, users with a custom role that included a single administrative permission assigned were automatically logged out.
- Automation Profile Page > Cost Benefit Analysis page in Edit mode: Implementation People Costs phase was not saved correctly after editing a newly created phase.
- Automation Profile Page > View mode: Automation Goal was displayed with the value 'Productivity' when 'Cost' value was selected in the edit mode.
- Automation Profile Page > Documentation: Users were not able to download automation templates uploaded by the System Admin.
- Automation Profile Page: When rejecting or archiving an idea, the comment added by the person who performed the action was not displayed in the Questions/Comments section of the Automation Profile.
- Dashboards > Average Automation Cost: Ideas with Archived status were not included in the Average Automation Cost Dashboard.
- My Tasks: Task filter was not displayed properly.
- Automation Profile Page > Collaborators page: Some collaborator roles were not translated for the available languages.
- The Welcome email sent to users with custom roles assigned was not listing the custom roles received, but instead only the Standard User role was included in the email body.
- Share an Idea: Duplicate idea notifications received by the submitter are now adjusted not to mention the Automation Name twice.
Updated 21 days ago
|UiPath Documentation Portal|