Build number: 2021.7.1
- Localization in Turkish, Russian, and Portuguese. Starting today our Turkish, Russian, and Portuguese speaking customers can benefit from a localized experience in Automation Hub.
This allows them to access all the platform's content and resources in either English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Korean, Chinese (Simplified), Spanish (Mexico), Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Russian, or Portuguese.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Customize assessments: An option to show or hide the Process Owner question from the Share an Idea form has been added.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Customize assessments: A pop-up is now displayed, informing the user about the consequences of the Publish action after selecting Save and publish from the High Level assessment edit mode.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > App Inventory: The Application Inventory page has been refactored in a more robust way such that it can support more than 1000 applications.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: Filtering option has been added to Automation ID column.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: New columns for custom questions from the Additional Information section (Detailed Assessment) have been added. This helps users view and compare the answers added to multiple assessments, filter by data to perform fast actions on the custom answers, and download the data so users can work with it offline.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: The Published to Store column is updated with Yes only after live automation ideas from any source are published to the Automation Store.
- Automation Profile: The Documentation page is now hidden in the Business Review and Technical Review phases for certain users with no editing rights (e.g. Standard Users) such that they no longer have access to download the source code of a Citizen Developer automation before the approval stages have been completed.
- Automation Profile: A Total Costs line has been added in the Summary of all costs table from Cost Benefit Analysis.
- The FAQ section is now decommissioned as all the relevant information has been incorporated into the UiPath Automation Hub Guide.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Import Pipeline: Duplicate processes were added when a user uploaded ideas using CSV import and selecting Sync Changes multiple times.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Customize assessments: Links added in the description, question title or in the answer text were treated as plain text.
- Admin Console > Manage Access > Assign Roles: Searching with Unicode characters caused a server error.
- Admin Console > Manage Access > Roles: Users couldn't delete RPA Developer, Business Analyst, and Solution Architect collaborator roles even if the roles were not attached to any process or to any user.
- Admin Console > Manage Access > Assign Roles: When adding a user, entering Japanese characters in the email field caused a server error.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: Launch date filter was not cleared after clicking Reset filters button.
- Explore > Leaderboard: Users that were in Pending, Inactive, or Not Invited status were displayed in the Leaderboard.
- Share an Idea: The cursor moved at the start of the word after the first letter was typed in the description field.
- Automation Profile: Assessment KPIs section was wrongly renamed to Idea score in the Automation Profile page and in the Quick View after submitting an Assessment.
- Automation Profile: Business reviewers did not have permissions to edit About, Documentation, Components and Collaborators sections in a process that was in Business Review - Awaiting Review state.
- Automation Profile: Archive option was still available for ideas in Live - Archived status.
Build number: 21.6.2
Dark theme is now available for Automation Hub. This feature adjusts the color on your screen for a darker appearance to avoid any discomfort.
You can choose the theme from the user menu in the top-left of any page:
You can also choose the option Auto select theme to automatically set the Automation Cloud/Automation Hub theme to light or dark according to your current Windows theme setting.
Changes have been made to terminology as follows:
- Manage Users becomes Manage Access.
- People dropdown option becomes Assign Roles.
- User Roles dropdown option becomes Roles.
- People page changes its title into Assign Roles.
- User Roles and Permissions page changes its title into Roles.
- Automation Profile Page > Collaborators: When Managing Roles and Permissions, long usernames overlapped with Roles and Email columns.
- My Submissions > Draft: Draft list was shown as empty for users that have been redirected after submitting a CoE draft.
Updated about a month ago