Build number: 21.4.1
Automation Store is a new experience that allows business users to discover attended automations ready to be installed.
Any idea with the status Live - In production can be published to the Store. In this simplified view, business users can filter, sort, search and leave reviews for published automations.
Depending on the Instant Consumption settings, business users will be able to Get or Request the automations that they are interested in.
Using the Get action from the Store, business users will automatically receive the requested automation into their Orchestrator Personal Workspace and then run it in their UiPath Assistant.
This feature is available only in the new Automation Hub experience - integrated with Automation Cloud.
For more details about our new feature, see Automation Store Overview
The High level assessment, part of the Share an Idea form, can now be customizable by admin users to better match the target audience and obtain a relevant idea score for their organization.
For more details about our new feature, see Customizing the High Level Assessment page.
Explore Ideas and Explore Automations pages have been merged to Explore Automation Program. This is now the centralized location where you can find all automation ideas regardless of their idea source.
For more details about the new experience, see Automation Program.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: Downloads column is now added for the accounts that have migrated to the new setup in Automation Cloud and have the Automation Store service enabled. This column will show the number of times an automation was downloaded by automation users from the Store.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: Published column is now renamed to Published to Store and will be displayed only for the accounts that have migrated to the new setup in Automation Cloud and that have the Automation Store service enabled. Published (as Submission) option has been removed.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: The Description column is now enlarged for better readability.
- Automation and Component Profile: The Media section has been enriched with information about the type and size of accepted files.
- Share an Idea form: A comments input box was added to the Documentation question.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > User Roles: "Customize the Detailed Assessment" permission is now renamed to "Customize Assessments" and includes the rights to customize both High level assessment and Detailed assessment.
- Following our goal to deliver a consistent design experience throughout all the UiPath product suite, the below changes are now live:
- Logo customization - You're now able to add your company's logo next to the UiPath Automation Hub logo instead of replacing it. If you have already uploaded your own logo it will still appear next to the UiPath Automation Hub one. (available for accounts that still use Automation Hub as a stand-alone solution - have not yet migrated to the new setup)
- Automation cards design has been revamped.
- Loader icon has been updated.
- Other interface changes and improvements.
- Automation Profile: Automations with CoE Development type in phase "Development" and status "In progress" had the Move to Technical Review option available.
- Automation Profile > Collaborators: A user could be added as collaborator with editing permissions assigned but without selecting an actual collaborator role.
- Automation Profile > Cost Benefit Analysis: Disabled cost was displayed along with enabled cost in the License Type dropdown when two RPA software costs (one enabled and one disabled) with the same vendor and automation type were added to the Cost Setup page.
- Automation Profile > Cost Benefit Analysis: Selecting other vendors except for UiPath in RPA Software Vendor Used field and saving the page made the non-default vendor previously selected be displayed twice when trying to edit the vendor field again.
- Citizen Developer Automation Profile: Pre and Post Automation section fields were highlighted in white in View and Edit mode.
- Admin Console > Account > Audit Logs: When users clicked on the View button, a loader with "Downloading" and "Success" messages were showing up instead of a regular loader.
- Components > Upload Component: A Component couldn't be saved as a draft without uploading a component file or adding the URL.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: No results were shown when searching on other pages besides the first one.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: For the accounts that have migrated to the new setup in Automation Cloud, the following columns were not available:
- Number of Employees
- Est. Benefit per employee (FTEs)
- Est. Benefit per employee (currency)
- Dashboards > Automation Program Performance: The Pipeline Evolution label did not reflect the selected year in the filter.
- Dashboards > Automation Program Performance: a process in the Development phase with Not Started status was not reflected in the Pipeline Evolution chart.
Updated 15 days ago