- OS Packages > Language Analysis > JapaneseTextClassification: Japanese version of the English Text Classification is now available, it is based on BERT architecture and allows you to classify Japanese text into classes based on your own dataset. Full documentation is there.
- Localization in German and French: Starting today our German and French users can benefit from a localized experience when working with AI Center. This allows them to access all the tool features and resources in either English, Japanese, German, or French. The option to switch the language preference is available under the My Profile icon (top left of the screen).
- License usage page was broken for a couple of weeks (always showing 0 of 0 licenses), this is now fixed.
- We now are preventing ML Package to be deleted if a pipeline using this ML Package is running the same way that we are doing it for ML Skill deployed.
ML Logs related to a specific entity are now available within the entity. An ML Package wasn't validated successfully or an ML Skill didn't get deployed and you want to know more about the issue, you now have two ways to do it:
- As usual, go to ML Logs tabs and look for related logs
- New easier access, just go to the page of this entity (ML Package or ML Skill) and check the new ML Logs section. You will see only ML Logs related to this specific ML Package/ML Skill.
Updated 3 months ago