- Business users can now partially work on an Action, and pass it on to other users for further input through 'Forward' Action. Users can provide the required context while forwarding an Action by adding comments.
- Error while saving a form intermediate with files uploaded in some of the fields have been resolved. Users can now upload files in some of the fields that requires file input and save the form.
- Action Center issues on Safari browser version 13.1 and 14.0 + have been resolved.
- Action Forms now supports the
defaultTabproperty, by which a specific tab can be chosen as the default tab while rending the form.
- Users can now save a modified form right from the Unsaved Changes Alert window.
Updated about a month ago