Release date: March 12th, 2020
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: RPA Software Vendor, Automation Type, Automation Potential and Est. Benefit (currency) are available as columns in the Automation Pipeline and in the Show/Hide Columns list. The first three columns (RPA Software Vendor, Automation Type, Automation Potential) are visible to any Standard User, while the estimated Benefit of an automation expressed in currency is only available to users with Program Manager permission.
- Automation Profile > Documentation > Add File: the following eight new file types can be uploaded: ssp, zip, rar, vsdx, xaml, nupkg, bat and exe.
- Automation Profile > Documentation > Add File: the maximum upload file size is increased from 20 MB to 200 MB.
- Automation Profile > Collaborators: Submitters have by default editing rights for the Documentation section.
- Automation Profile > Collaborators: only one Process Owner can be added for each automation.
- Admin Console > Platform Setup > Documentation > Import New Template: the following 5 new file types can be uploaded: xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx and pdf.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People: the experience of accessing the Bulk Edit page is improved especially for tenants with numerous users where the progress bar for loading the user list is replaced with a pagination system.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People: the Upload CSV button is available in the view mode of the People page.
- FAQ: the video tutorials available in the User Guide can now be found in the new FAQ section “Video Tutorials”.
- Workspace > Automation Pipeline: the search box was not cleared when navigating between the three tabs.
- All text fields: when copying and pasting a text with numerous lines the text field was not expanding using a scrollbar and that caused the overwriting of the fields below.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People > Add User: selecting in the Manager field the same user as the new user that is just added was possible only by using the search box since the name was missing from the drop down list.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People: the search was not returning consistent results.
- Admin Console > Manage Users > People: in the CSV file users export all the permissions of users were marked with "0".
- Workspace tables: the informative message displayed when the search returned no results for the Automation Category and Automation Sub-Category Hierarchy filters was misleading.
Updated 8 days ago