Release date: 9th September 2019
We all know that even good things can be made better. Such is the case with our Orchestrator Mobile app. We’ve spent these last few weeks refining some of its less perfect bits, to make your experience more agreeable. Here are some of the more notable improvements:
- We fixed an issue that sometimes caused push notifications to be sent to your device in several smaller batches, instead of one larger batch. Now you can spend less time checking your phone for every notification that requires your attention.
- On Android devices, the content displayed on your Dashboard failed to automatically refresh if you switched between organization units. We corrected this issue.
- In some cases the status bar for the phone could stretch down and cover part of the UI on the side navigation. This doesn't happen anymore.
- We solved a text overlapping issue occurring when the app was localized in Russian.
- There was a bug in the iOS app that caused slower re-launch times after the app stayed open for a while and many pages had been viewed. This was fixed, resulting in decreased iOS app load time after launching it from a backgrounded state.
- There was an error that prevented your selection from being properly populated on the Execution target page while editing a schedule.
- The Next button at the bottom of the Select Robots page was repositioned within the safe area of your iPhone X-series devices.
Note: The apps are released following a staged roll out process that adheres to safe deployment practices. Each day the app is available to an increasing percentage of users. The actual users are defined randomly by Apple & Google. The app becomes available to all users 7 days after the initial release date.
Updated 8 months ago