Release date: 9 May 2019
- Users could report bugs without filling any character in the description field.
- Users could report bugs for an unpublished version.
- The Answer a question option was acting abnormally, depending on the question format
- A CloudFlare error was received when the user tried to leave a review.
- The Upload Component button was unresponsive.
- The License type was requested when the user was trying to upload a component in Edit Details mode.
- The Search section description was misaligned when the page was opened with Firefox.
- The Cancel button available in the Search field, My Components section, was unresponsive.
- The Component review section details were misaligned when less than 10 reviews were displayed.
- An Access denied message was displayed when the user was trying to download a component type (UAT).
Release date: 13 May 2019
- The component card was not displayed with the appropriate logo.
Release date: 15 May 2019
- The Global Virtual Hackathon 2019 message is added under the Grow header menu.
- A Global Virtual Hackathon 2019: Power Up Automation banner is displayed.
- The UiPath favicon is updated with the new logo.
- The Review and download section from the component card was incorrectly aligned.
Release date: 20 May 2019
- A new Menu button is added under the Explore menu.
Release date: 21 May 2019
- The user was not able to manually input more than 2 characters in the Tags and Processes fields.
- The filters for Browse all components were not functioning.
Release date: 06 June 2019
- The Bengaluru 24h Hackathon was removed from the header of the Grow menu.