The menu Overview has the following dashboards:
- Overview - Dashboard (Role Analyst): the dashboard used to get a global overview of the data.
- Overview - Dashboard (Role Monitoring User): the main monitoring dashboard, where you can keep track of the most important properties of a process using KPIs and Tags.
- Overview - Automation: the dashboard that can be used to find automation opportunities in the process.
- Overview - Cases: the dashboard that can be used to analyze the basic issues related to cases.
- Overview - Open/Close (Role Analyst): the dashboard that displays which activities might be set as Open/Close activities. Moreover, when those are set, the dashboard can be used to analyze the influence of these settings on the data.
- Change role: Depending on which role is selected the specific Monitoring or Analyzing dashboards will be shown.
Depending on which role is selected in AppOne the Monitoring or Analyzing dashboards will be shown containing role specific information about the closed or open cases in a certain selected period.
Vor ungefähr einem Jahr aktualisiert