- Performance when loading data for process apps has been significantly improved.
- The performance of the Maverick buying dashboard in the Purchase-to-Pay process app has been improved. As a result of this change, the dashboard now also shows purchase order items which do not have a Maverick Buying tag.
- The percentage of cases and events for the active filters is now displayed in the header bar of a process app.
- It is now possible to resize the columns of a chart.
- The labels for the actions on the context menu are now more (context-)specific.
- The process graph metric is now displayed in the activities.
- It is now possible to add
Case startas a column on the Process details - Cases dashboard in TemplateOne.
Customer country field in the process app, no longer gives an error.
- When working with process apps, items in metric selectors and field selectors are now grouped by the related table in the dataset.
- Horizontal and vertical splitters are added to the dashboards, which enables business users to resize charts.
- A tooltip that describes the meaning of the column is added to the columns of the Root cause analysis dashboard.
- We implemented several optimizations which significantly improved performance when working with process apps.
- A message is now displayed when a user who is part of more than one organization attempts to switch organizations. For security reasons, the user needs to sign out first, and then sign in again to get authorized for the organization the user wants to switch to.
- The full-screen state is included in the page URL. This implies that the current state is displayed when the page is refreshed. This also enables business users to share the link to a chart in full-screen mode.
- It is now possible to select multiple values from the Directly follows filter list, which enables business users to filter on cases that go through all the selected activity paths.
- When selecting multiple activities from the process graph or activity list to filter by, this creates a filter on cases that include all the selected activities, rather than all cases that have any of the selected activities.
- The message that is displayed when there is too much data to be displayed for a process graph is improved and replaced with an informative image.
- When scrolling down the fields and metrics in the Data Manager, the New metric option and Search field remain accessible.
- The values in the Currency drop-down list are now sorted alphabetically.
Updated 2 months ago