The Incident Management for ServiceNow app template is now available. See App templates.
- The Create new app wizard is now split up into separate pages, and the wizard flow is now visible in all pages. See the illustration below.
- When you leave Create new app wizard at any step, the current state is now saved. You can continue creating the app with the state you left the wizard before.
- The static dashboards Tags, Automation potential, and Root cause analysis are now available from the menu bar on the left in all process apps. See the illustration below.
Tags is only available for TemplateOne - MultiFile process apps, where the Conformance - Tags menu is no longer available.
- A Search bar is now available in all selectors. See the illustration below for an example.
Redundant transformations are removed to improve performance.
A new column Manual processing cost is now available in the All automation opportunities list.
The period filter value is now set to All by default.
- The Custom option is no longer available for period filters when in Compare mode.
- The Export to CSV option is no longer available when in Compare mode.
Clear all now removes all filters from the Filters panel.
The Without option is now available for process filters, which enables business users to filter on cases that do not contain one or more selected activities, or cases that do not follow a selected activity path.
The Change field in the Edit vertical bar chart properties now allows numeric values.
Updated 20 days ago