Release date: 31 May 2022
The fixes described in these release notes are currently available only in standalone Orchestrator.
- Available High-Density robots in unattended mode were sometimes not picking up pending jobs automatically.
- The boolean arguments of jobs restarted from Orchestrator were reverted to
Inherited from packageif they were previously set to
False. This did not occur when boolean arguments were set to
- Orchestrator threw an “Invalid authentication token” error (
Error code - 1431), which caused an infinite loop in the browser after a session inactivity timeout.
Click to learn more...
This version of Orchestrator is available in two deployment models:
- standalone Orchestrator
- Orchestrator service which is part of Automation Suite
The product is similar enough across deployment types to share the same documentation.
But differences do exist. When certain information applies to only one of the deployments, we use the following labels:
- - only applies to standalone Orchestrator and does not apply to Automation Suite Orchestrator.
- - only applies to Automation Suite Orchestrator and does not apply to standalone Orchestrator.
Whenever there is no label, the information applies to both deployment types.
Updated 2 days ago