This page provides an overview, with links to detailed instruction, of the process and procedure for backing-up and restoring your Orchestrator deployment and all its settings and features.
- Backup your Orchestrator database.
- Backup the Orchestrator
Web.configfile to save your configuration settings.
- Backup all NuGet package directories.
- If also using Insights:
a. Backup your Insights database using the same procedure as that for the Orchestrator database.
b. Backup your Insights Dashboards.
- If migrating to a new environment, Install Orchestrator and Insights(if previously used).
- Restore the desired Orchestrator database backup.
- Restore the original
- Restore all Nuget package directories.
- If Insights was previously used, also:
a. Restore your Insights database using the same procedure as that for the Orchestrator database.
b. Restore your Insights Dashboards.
Updated 2 years ago