To be used as an Orchestrator credential store, Azure Key Vault must be enabled in
web.config and then configured by the
- The Key Vault plugin is set in your Orchestrator
web.configfile as described here.
- Create the Key Vault to be used with Orchestrator in your Azure account. See Microsoft's official documentation here for details.
The Key Vault plugin is already enabled in all Cloud Platform-based Orchestrator services. You only need to create the Key Vault in your own Azure account.
- Enable the Key Vault plugin as described here.
- In the ClientId field, enter the client ID of your Azure account where the vault was created.
- In the CertificateThumbprint field, enter the thumbprint of the security certificate of your Key Vault. See here for more details about Azure services certificates.
- Click Update to save your changes. Key Vault credential stores can now be created.
Updated about a year ago