- 2008 R2 SP1
- 2012 R2
- 2008 R2 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2012 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2014 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2016 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2017 Standard or Enterprise Edition
- 2019 Standard or Enterprise Edition
UiPath High Availability Add-on
- All Versions
Note: Required only for multi-node installations.
The UiPath High Availability Add-on (HAA) is the only supported solution for multi-node Orchestrator deployments. Open source Redis, as well as Azure Redis Cache, AWS Elastic Cache Redis, and GCP Cloud Memorystore, are no longer tested or supported by UiPath.
Full support is provided to users of Redis Enterprise with the purchase of a HAA module.
The below software is not explicitly required, but is recommended for logging & visualization purposes.
Not supported in Private Browsing mode.
The Enterprise Mode needs to be turned off in Internet Explorer. Details on this page.
Please note that this is required only for PowerShell script installations, such as the Azure one.
- IIS Modules - URL Rewrite
Any platform that can create a Windows Virtual Machine can be used as well.
- Credential Provider 10.5
- Digital Vault 7.x - 10.x
- Application Password SDK 5.5, 6.0, 7.0 - 7.2, 9.5, 10.5
Azure Key Vault
Updated 7 days ago