The Profile page consists of three sections:
- General - enables you to view your account details;
- Alerts - enables you to subscribe or unsubscribe from alerts;
- Login Attempts - enables you to monitor login attempts made with cookies for your account.
To open your profile page, in the top right, click (User) and select My Profile.
The profile page for your account opens:
To be able to perform various operations on the Profile page, you need to be granted the corresponding permissions on Users:
- View on Users - Displaying the Profile page.
- Edit on Users - Editing user details and settings on the Profile page.
Configuring the Alerts section on the Profile page requires the corresponding View permission per alert category. For more information, see About Alerts.
To view the Orchestrator version, click (User) in the top right and you can see the version for your installation in the menu:
Updated 5 months ago