Before following the steps below, ensure that you have correctly enabled Windows Authentication in your Orchestrator instance.
- In the Users page, click the Import Users button. The Import Users window is displayed.
- In the Group Name, type the name of the AD group that you want to import.
- Optionally, type the subdomain in the Domain field. If this field is not filled in, the domain from the
web.configfile is used.
- In the Roles field, add the role(s) that you want the users to have.
- Click Import. The users are imported and displayed in the Users page.
If the AD group you want to import contains other groups, they are also imported.
- In the Users page, click Provision User. The Provision Users window is displayed.
- (Optionally) In the Domain field, type the domain or subdomain to which the user belongs. If left empty, the user will not be able to log in using Windows Authentication.
- In the Username field, type the username of your Active Directory user.
- Fill in the Name, Surname and Email Address fields.
- Leave the Password field empty.
- Select the role or roles that you want to be assigned to that user.
If you add a password, this user is saved as a local one.