As an administrator, you can control which alerts your users receive. Once set, your users start receiving alert notifications about the events you have selected for them. Your selection overwrites the alert preferences of your users, however your users can change their preferences anytime.
User permissions and folder access
Make sure the user you are making the selection for meets the folder and permission requirements.
- Navigate to the Tenant > Manage Access page.
- For the desired user, click the More Actions button.
- Select Open Alert Preferences. The Alert preferences page of that specific user opens.
- Select the events the user should receive alerts about.
As a folder administrator, you can control which users should receive alerts from your folder.
- Navigate to the Tenant > Folders page.
- Select the folder you want to administrate alerts for.
- To the right-hand side, on the Users tab, identify the user for which you want to activate or deactivate alerts.
- Click the More Actions button for the corresponding user and select Disable/Enable alerts.
- To apply the same setting to multiple users:
5.1. Select the users.
5.2. Click the Enable/Disable alerts button at the top of the list.
If you select Disable alerts, the selected users stop receiving the alerts generated in the folder selected in step 2.
If you select Enable alerts, the selected user start receiving the alerts generated in the folder selected in step 2. The alert preferences choices are persisted in this folder.
The Alerts column in the Folders > Users grid shows the alerting status of each user.
Updated 2 months ago