Before using the Google Maps Platform Activities Package, you need to configure your applications using the Google Cloud Platform.
- Enable APIs - this step enables automation by granting API access to your Google applications.
- Create credentials - this specifies the authentication type used to interact with your enabled APIs.
- Sign in to the Google Cloud Platform using your personal, work, or school Google G Suite account.
- 登录 Google Cloud Platform 后，在顶部菜单栏中选择要用于自动化项目的项目。
- If you don't have a project, create one by following the Creating and Managing Projects instructions in the Google Cloud documentation.
- Open the Navigation menu in the top navigation bar
- Hover over APIs & Services (showing a menu of options) and select Library (opening the API Library).
- From the API Library, go to Maps section
- Click on Places API
- In the Places API page, click Enable
- From your project APIs & Services page (Google Cloud Platform> Project > APIs & Services), click Credentials in the left-hand navigation panel.
- After the Credentials page opens, click Create credentials and select API Key. An API key is the simplest authentication mechanism.
For more information about API Keys, see Using API Keys in the Google Cloud Documentation.
The Package contains a set of 7 activities which are as follows.
- Google Maps Scope
- Find Place
- Nearby Search
- Get Place Details
- Get Place Photo
- Place Autocomplete
- Query Autocomplete