The highest two levels of Marketplace Security Certification imply a much-enhanced process that is aimed towards offering Enterprise-Grade content for clients and organizations. Therefore, in order to obtain either Silver or Gold Certified badge, the listing needs to meet the criteria mentioned in the Quality Content Standards section as well as the following requirements.
- The listing needs to have ‘Official Support’ enabled. Please check the Marketplace Partner Agreement to make sure your Support terms are in alignment with the terms in the Agreement.
- The listing needs to meet the necessary Publishing Criteria.
- The Marketplace Partner needs to sign the Certification Agreement provided by us.
- For Custom Activities, the Marketplace Partner needs to make sure that the uploaded source code is complete and can be built successfully. This is a mandatory requirement since all the security steps described need to be made on the correct build artifacts.
- The Marketplace Partner needs to provide an UiPath Project with all the configurations (inputs, outputs, etc.) required for showcasing all the functionalities provided. The project needs to cover 100% of code paths, otherwise, the certification will not be possible.
We reserve the rights to select the suitable listings for Gold Certified. We will also use our internal practices to select the appropriate content, but there are no guaranteed SLAs.
Vor ungefähr einem Jahr aktualisiert