An Organization profile allows you to publish content on behalf of your employer company, your contractor (or similar) company, yourself as a one-person company. Furthermore, publishing from an Organization Profile provides you with a competitive advantage as these listings are:
- considered more trustworthy;
- eligible for Marketplace Security Certification (Silver and Gold Certified).
Before starting the Organization Profile registration you need to already have a user account created using your business email address.
- Access your account on the Marketplace page.
- Hover the mouse over your account icon displayed on the upper right corner of the page and click Become an Organization Publisher.
- Fill in the form including as many details as possible.
- Logo [Optional]: add a visual representation of your Organization.
- Organization Name [Mandatory]: enter the full name of your Organization.
- Location [Optional]: indicate where your Organization is geographically registered/located.
- Website [Mandatory]: place the link to the website of your Organization.
- About us [Mandatory]: write a short description of what your organization is about, what your mission is, and what services you can provide.
- Provider Type [Mandatory]: Select your status from the list:
UiPath Business Partner - you should have a corresponding agreement signed with UiPath.
UiPath Technology Partner - you should have a corresponding agreement signed with UiPath.
Independent Vendor - you want to have an Organization profile but you do not have a partnership in place with UiPath.
- LinkedIn [Optional]: Place the link to the LinkedIn profile of your Organization.
- Make sure the correct Contact info is added.
- Once all the information is entered, click Submit.
- It is critical to provide all mandatory information requested in order to allow UiPath to verify and authorize your request.
- All the submissions undergo a curation process before being approved.
- In case of incomplete, incorrect, or misleading information, your request is rejected.
- UiPath reserves the right to inform your organization of any unauthorized request received.
- Please refer to the Prepare Necessary Assets for an Organization page for quick and easy ways of setting up everything needed.
Updated 2 days ago