To publish and/or consume content from the Marketplace, you first need to register your User Profile by following the below steps:
- Access the Marketplace page.
- Click the Login/ Sign Up button in the top right.
- The login form is displayed. Choose the preferred sign up method.
- Continue with Google/Microsoft/LinkedIn account; choose one of these three options to use existing information from your Google, Microsoft, or LinkedIn account to sign into UiPath Marketplace.
- Click Sign up; choose this option to use your email address.
The following steps differ, depending on the sign-up method selected:
- Select the preferred platform.
- Choose the account you want to use.
The sign-up process is completed and you are prompted to the Marketplace home page.
- Click Sign up.
The Forgot password option does not work at this stage as your account is not yet configured.
- Click Sign up with Email.
You can still choose to Sign Up with Google/Microsoft/LinkedIn account and follow the steps from the Continue with Google/Microsoft/LinkedIn account section mentioned above.
- Enter the following information in the displayed form: your First Name (1), Last Name (2), Email Address (3), create a secure password (4), and agree to the Terms and Policies after reading them (5).
If you want to opt into the marketing email list, confirm that too (6). Then click Sign up (7).
Use your personal email address to create a Community Contributor account and a business email address if you want to publish content from a Company Profile.
To publish content from a Company Profile you need to either create a company profile or to be added to an existent one by the Company Admin.
- The following message is displayed:
- Check your inbox for an email from UiPath with the subject: Verify your email
If the email is not in your inbox check your spam folder as well. If you find it here, mark the email as Not Spam. Click Verify Email.
If the email address is not verified, when attempting to access the Marketplace a pop-up message is displayed preventing you from accessing the account. You have the following options:
OK: click it to close the pop-up message.
Resend Email: click it to resend the email containing the verification link.
- As soon as you click Verify Email, you are redirected to your Marketplace Profile page. Here you can add your Location (1) and your RPA Role (2). This information is optional.
- Click Finish Profile (3).
Updated about a month ago