A Company profile allows you to publish content on behalf of your employer company, your contractor (or similar) company, yourself as a one-person company. Furthermore, publishing from a Company Profile provides you with a competitive advantage as these listings are:
- considered more trustworthy;
- eligible for Marketplace Security Certification (Silver and Gold Certified).
Before starting the Company Profile registration, you need to already have a user account created using your business email address.
- Access your account on the Marketplace page.
- At the top right of the homepage, click on the Publisher Account tab and select the Create a Business Profile option.
- Fill in the form including as many details as possible.
- Logo [Optional]: add a visual representation of your Organization.
- Organization Name [Mandatory]: enter the full name of your Organization.
- Organization Address [Mandatory]: indicate where your Organization is geographically registered/located.
- Apartment, Suite, Other [Optional]
- Website [Mandatory]: place the link to the website of your Organization.
- About us [Mandatory]: write a short description of what your organization is about, what your mission is, and what services you can provide.
- Provider Type [Mandatory]: Select your status from the list:
- UiPath Business Partner - you should have a corresponding agreement signed with UiPath.
- UiPath Technology Partner - you should have a corresponding agreement signed with UiPath.
- Independent Vendor - you want to have an Organization profile but you do not have a partnership in place with UiPath.
- LinkedIn [Optional]: Place the link to the LinkedIn profile of your Organization.
Also, please make sure to fill in the Contact Info:
- Contact URL
- Contact Email
- It is critical to provide all mandatory information requested in order to allow UiPath to verify and authorize your request.
- All the submissions undergo a curation process before being approved.
- In case of incomplete, incorrect, or misleading information, your request is rejected.
- UiPath reserves the right to inform your organization of any unauthorized request received.
- Please refer to the Prepare Necessary Assets for an Organization page for quick and easy ways of setting up everything needed.
Updated 8 months ago