- In this section, briefly describe your listing and what is the purpose that it serves.
- Add any relevant videos, demos, and screenshots that showcase the listing capabilities.
- Specify the compatibility with UiPath Studio.
In this section, explain how the listing will be used in a business process and its benefits. What problem does it solve?
In this section, please mention any artifacts or software to be downloaded from other sources before setup. For example:
- URL to download 3rd party software or platform;
- URL to get API key or license;
- Software Version;
- Any other dependency, where to find it, and how to install and configure it.
In this section, mention the steps to prepare the environment before using the listing.
If a new key or license must be generated, then please provide the steps.
Example: Here are the steps to generate the key to using Google Direction API:
- Login to your Google account
- Go to https://console.developers.google.com/
- Activate your free Trial.
- Agree and continue.
- Provide your address and card details (No auto-charge after the free trial ends).
- Click the ‘Google API’ logo to get to the home page.
- Click on ‘Credentials’ -> Create Credentials.
- Choose “API Key”.
- Note down the API Key (This is the Key to be used in the automation).
- To Enable ‘Direction API’, Click on the Google API logo to get to the home page.
- Click “Enable APIS and services”.
- Search for ‘Direction API’.
- Enable it.
If any PowerShell script must be run, then a relevant screenshot with the script execution.
Any other configuration steps necessary, with screenshots where applicable.
In this section, provide a brief description of each activity included. Furthermore, each parameter for each activity should be explained in detail.
Screenshots to showcase different activities and ways of configuring them will also help users receive the information with ease.
- Provide a brief description of the activity.
- This activity is the one that assures the connection between each activity contained in this package and the platform. Each activity needs to be placed inside this parent activity.
- URL (String) - This is the platform’s URL that you can get by visiting your Account Profile -> API -> URL
- API token (String) - This is the API token that is available in Account Profile -> API -> Credentials
- Token (String) - This is the token that will get generated so that it can be used in each request
- In this section, mention the steps on how to use the component using UiPath Studio
- For Custom Activity, an example of the input format values passed to properties
- For Custom Activity Package containing multiple activities together if there is any specific order in which these activities must be used, then a screenshot of a sample workflow showing this use of activities e.g. in the following screenshot Scope Activity, Create Document, Create Recipient, Define Envelope, Send Envelope, Download Envelope are all part of the same Custom Activity package.
In this section, please add the following:
- A brief description of each of the workflow files.
- A brief about the config file (if any).
- All the parameters for each of the XAML should be explained in detail.
In this section, please give a brief description of the template. What are the best practices used, the number and purpose of different workflows.
Brief about the arguments and the variables used and the necessary steps for configuration.
Robotic Enterprise Framework is a project template based on State Machines. It is created to fit all of the best practices regarding logging, exception handling, application initialization, and others, being ready to tackle a complex business scenario.
The template contains several pre-made State containers for initializing applications, retrieving input data, processing it, and ending the transaction. All of these States are connected through multiple Transitions which cover almost every need in a standard automation scenario. There are also multiple invoked workflows, each handling particular aspects of the project.
Updated 10 months ago