Occasionally it can take a lot of time to make up your mind and decide what it is that you want to submit as your new Marketplace listing. We understand this issue. That is why we have released a public Trello board containing automation ideas that we believe are not touched upon yet and would make an impact on everyone’s way of work.
To make it easier, we have released ideas that target UiPath Assistant - as you know, this product is dedicated to all categories of users, enabling them to automate many business processes, even without a technical background. We plan to gradually add new ideas, designed for other UiPath products as well.
To understand better how to develop and publish Assistant compatible listing, please refer to this article.
Board navigation and explanations on how to use it are provided on the board itself in the first column named Rules of the board. Please make sure to check it out.
In short, the board allows you to:
- vote for the automation ideas you like suggested by other users
- submit new automation ideas that you believe are valuable and would help you and the rest of the community automate faster and better
- request an automation idea suggested by someone else to be assigned to you if you found it interesting and would like to develop it
- comment on automation ideas suggested by others
- track the progress of the automation ideas you’re interested in by watching them
The UiPath Marketplace team will be moderating the board, which means that we will be reviewing submitted ideas, moving cards to their corresponding lists and assigning ideas to the publishers who announced that they are interested in developing them. Moreover, just like it is happening currently, we will be there to guide you through the submission till the publishing journey in the Marketplace.
If you don’t find an interesting automation idea for you on the above-mentioned Trello board, we strongly recommend you do the following before converting your concept into a code:
- do an analysis of the Marketplace to find what is already present there
- search using relevant keywords and categories
- find the closest matching listings
- go through their reviews and unanswered questions
This may help you understand existent gaps and the needs that you may address. We are convinced that this initial time spent on planning will give added value to your future listings.
Updated 2 months ago