- It is possible to find the listing that best matches your needs by using keywords in the search. To faster find what you're looking for, please check the top-menu tabs:
- Product - find an automation for a particular UiPath product.
- Business Solutions - see our catalog of complex, end-to-end automation workflows relevant to a certain industry vertical
- Collections - check out all the top RPA components grouped by topic
Also, to make it easier, we implemented multiple filtering (by Product; Category; Support; Certification level; Provider; Listing Type) and sorting (by Recommended, Most Downloaded, Rating, Newest to Oldest, Trending) options.
The sorting drop-down menu is on the right side below the search bar here.
- Recommended (default sort) - when selected, the option will sort the items based on the following criteria:
- Supported by Publisher & Trusted Source
- Supported by Publisher
- Trusted Source
- Most Downloaded - number of downloads in descending order
- Newest to oldest - the algorithm will sort the components ascending by published date and time (same as Recently Published section from the homepage)
- Trending - a spike in downloads relative to the norm (same as Trending section from the homepage)
When you open a certain Listing page, you will see suggested relevant listings in the same scope at the bottom of the page. This way, you can select the one that suits you most.
- Trusted source - listings created by UiPath Partners and UiPath and marked with a corresponding label.
- Community source - listings created by UiPath Community users and are not marked with a label.
Updated 2 months ago