- Custom Activities and Business Solutions.
- This is a .NET library that you can install and drag and drop into your workflow in UiPath Studio.
- This is a complex vendor-supported end-to-end automation workflow/solution that helps holistically solve business challenges across the supply chain, healthcare, manufacturing, finance, insurance, and more.
For Custom Activities
They undergo a series of content, security and functionality checks as part of the Marketplace Security Certification process. All paid listings have the highest level of Security Certification - Gold Badge. Please refer to this article for more details.
For Business Solutions
Each Business Solution published at UiPath Marketplace has successfully passed the Business Solutions Verification process which consists of documents review (Technical Specification Document, Installation and Configuration Document), technical demo meeting with the Marketplace team, security tests and optionally third-party references.
Each Custom Activity that is submitted on UiPath Marketplace undergoes a series of security checks that altogether comprise Marketplace Security Certification.
Each Business Activity that is submitted on UiPath Marketplace undergoes Business Solutions Verification process.
Please click on the badge of the listing to see the particular checks specified.
If you prefer using content from certain vendor types, make use of the Provider filtering on the left-side menu.
- Vendors are responsible for providing support to you if you have an active subscription for a paid listing.
- The contact details and SLAs are indicated on each listing page in the Support section. Please follow them to get the entitled support.
- No, they are included in your subscription.
The vendor is not obliged to provide updates on a regular basis or to develop new functionalities. Support is limited to making sure the package works as intended.
- Vendors need to provide a contact address to which the inquiries are directed. If vendors do not respond to the inquiries within the indicated SLAs, we can terminate their agreement.
- You need to be a registered Marketplace user to sign up for the trial and paid subscriptions.
- Yes, there is a free 30-day trial subscription you can initiate for yourself. After this period ends, you need to purchase the subscription in order to continue using the listing. To start the trial, please navigate to the listing page. The Start Trial button is in the top right.
Trial is available only to Custom Activities.
- Start Trial button is available to all registered Marketplace users.
- Trial is generated for your user account, not for the whole organization
- Support is not provided during the trial period.
For Custom Activities
- If the listing is/was on a trial period, please go to the Subscriptions tab in your Marketplace profile >> choose the listing >> Buy Now.
- If you want to purchase a listing without having a trial period first, please go to Marketplace >>open the Listing page >> Buy Now.
For Business Solutions
- If the listing has a price indicated on the listing, please press Buy Now.
- If the listing has a price hidden, please press Request a Quote.
Please refer to the How to request a Quote article to guide you through the process.
If you are a non-taxable legal entity (e.g. government entity, non-profit organization, etc.), you can get tax exempted when purchasing from the Marketplace!
For that, you need to send us the tax exemption documents using the Contact form and choosing the Tax Exemption field.
- The subscription is set to automatic renewal at the end of the subscription period for successive renewal terms. You can turn off Auto-Renewal at any time so that your subscription will expire at the end of the current billing period.
- Please go to the Subscriptions tab >> Paid >> Active in your profile.
- In the beginning, Marketplace supports a yearly auto-renewable subscription with a fixed price per organization (unlimited users).
- The price includes access to the automation package and support for the package throughout the subscription period.
For Business Solutions, please check the listing description or request a quote (for those listings where the price is not specified) to understand what's included in the subscription.
You can also request one-time services from the vendor in your quote request (e.g. custom setup). For this, please refer to the How to request a quote article.
- Credit card payments are available for all listings. Bank transfers are available for the vendors offering Business Solutions whose entities and bank accounts are registered in the following countries:
- You will be notified about the price change. Then, the new price will apply to you starting with the next billing cycle.
- According to Marketplace Agreement, you are entitled to support until the end of the current billing cycle. Please go to the View Subscription Details page to read more.
- For Custom Activities
Log in to your Marketplace account, go to the Subscriptions tab >> Paid >> click the Subscription ID link or go to the three-dotted menu and press View Subscriptions Details.
On the Subscription Details page, you can download the latest version of the listing.
- For Business Solutions
The vendor specifies the shipping process in the fulfillment message that you will see on thank you page (after you purchase) or on the Subscription Details page.
- Log in to your Marketplace account, go to the Subscriptions tab >> Paid >> click the Subscription ID link or go to the three-dotted menu and press View Subscriptions Details.
On the Subscription Details page, you can download the license file.
- In order to use the license file, you need to go to Studio. Then, in a project where you want to use the purchased listing, create a folder called license and copy the license file there.
- Please contact support using the following Contact Us form.
- Please go to the Subscriptions tab in your profile >> Paid >> Active >> three-dotted menu >> View Subscription Details >> Set Auto Renewal to Off.
- You can turn off Auto-Renewal for your subscription at any time. This way, it will expire at the end of a then-current billing period.
- Unless expressly provided otherwise in the UiPath Marketplace Agreement or [Partner Product Terms](http://google.com, all orders are non-cancelable and non-refundable. If you think you are entitled to get a refund, please follow the below steps:
- Go to our Contact Us page (make sure you are signed in with the account used for the purchase)
- Fill in the form and choose the Request refund option from the What feature is this related to drop-down menu?
- Provide the Subscription ID available in your Paid subscriptions section.
Marketplace Support can request additional information once the refund request is received.
We will inform you once the refund has been processed.
Updated about a month ago