- Events - Multi-select list with the events that will be monitored (Create, Delete, Exist, Rename, Update). Selecting at least one of them is required.
- File Name (String) - The name of the file that will be watched. Wildcards and ? can be used when defining the file name. The default value is ".*".
- Directory Name (String) - Path to the folder that will be watched, this is a required field.
- Include Subdirectories - Check this if subdirectories should also be monitored. By default
subdirectories are not monitored.
- Stabilization Delay (Int) - Delay in millisecond between the stabilization checks performed after the file event was picked up. The default value in 500 milliseconds.
- Stabilization Retries (Int) - Number of retries for the stabilization checks performed after the file
event was picked up. By default, this is not defined, and the check will go on as long as needed. If this is set to 0 then the activity will return as soon as the file event is picked up without doing any stabilization checks.
- Watcher Timeout (Int) - Timeout value in milliseconds for the file watcher. By default, the watcher does not have a timeout value and it will wait indefinitely. If the timeout is reached and no file event is picked up, the output arguments will be empty.
- Event Type (String) - The event type that triggered the file watcher (Exists, Created, Updated,
- File Name (String) - The name of the file that triggered the file watcher.
- Old File Name (String) - Old name of the file that triggered the file watcher. This will be filled only
for the Rename event.
Updated 4 months ago