To be able to create a connection, you need to have a QuickBooks account with the following credentials:
- an Email address or a user ID associated with your account
- a Password to your account
- a verified phone number associated to your account if you want to receive the verification code via SMS or via phone call
To create a connection to your QuickBooks instance, you need to perform the following steps:
- Select Integration Service from Automation Cloud.
- From the Connectors list, select QuickBooksOnline.
You can also use the search bar to narrow down the connector.
- Select the Add connection button.
- Choose the environment you want to access, Production or Sandbox, and then select Connect.
- You are now redirected to the Intuit sign in page. Enter your standard credentials and select the Sign In button.
- Choose how to receive the verification code. In this case, we will choose Text a code.
- Enter the code you received and select Continue.
- Your connection has been added.
Updated about 4 hours ago