To Authenticate with Jira you will need the following credentials:
- Site URL - The site URL should have a format similar to the following: https://example.atlassian.net.
- Scope - Scopes enable an app to request a level of access to an Atlassian product. For more information, refer to Scopes for Apps.
After providing the information specified above, you will have to log in to you Atlassian account using your Email and Password.
With access to your account, UiPath for Jira Cloud will be able to:
- View Jira issue data: Read Jira project and issue data, search for issues, and objects associated with issues like attachments and worklogs.
- Manage project settings: Create and edit project settings and create new project-level objects (e.g. versions and components).
- Manage Jira global settings: Take Jira administration actions (e.g. create projects and custom fields, view workflows, manage issue link types).
- View user profiles: View user information in Jira that the user has access to, including usernames, email addresses, and avatars.
- Create and manage issues: Create and edit issues in Jira, post comments as the user, create worklogs, and delete issues.
- Manage development and release information for third parties in Jira: Manage development and release information for third parties in Jira.